Hi All,<BR>Everything was ok but suddenly I am getting strange with my personal web server: When I try to access my existing project I get the following error:<BR><BR>"unable to open the local web application C:
omaAnil_Test_Local for this project. An unexpected error occurred accessing your FrontPage web files. Authors - if authoring against a web server, please contact the webmaster for this server site. Webmaster - please see the server&#039s system log for more details"<BR><BR>And when I try to create a new project I get the following error please help me try to resolve this error:<BR><BR>"Cannot create a disk based Web application in<BR>C:
omaprojectnameprojectname_Local. Config file &#039"&#039: value "Global FrontPageRoot" not found."<BR><BR>I instaled personal web server and front page extension couple of times I am still getting the same error. I looked at microsoft web site and they told me to change hosts.sam in windows file and I changed accordingly but it still giving me the same error.<BR>Any help is appreciated.<BR>Thanks in advance,<BR>Anil