My name is Steve Manning and I&#039m a Web developer with Tricon Global Restaurants, the parent company of Pizza Hut, Taco Bell and KFC. We&#039re looking for a talented and creative Web Project Analyst here at Pizza Hut headquarters in Dallas. This is an opportunity you don&#039t want to miss. We are recognized as having a progressive and positive corporate environment. We were recently recognized as the best company to work for in Dallas/Fort Worth by D Magazine. Our guiding principles which include belief in people, recognition, coaching & support and positive energy, make this a fun and rewarding place to be. Our company is and will be doing exciting and imaginative things with information technology to power our business.<BR><BR>We need someone with 3-4 years of Web development experience, good at ASP coding and knowledgeable about IIS 4. Project management experience is also important; we need someone who has led the development of a Web site from the ground up. Relational database experience, VB, Java, Dreamweaver are pluses. We want a person with a creative side who can generate graphics. This position requires both technical skills and creative skills; we&#039re not looking for someone who is only one or the other. Pay will be commensurate with experience; rest assured it is competitive.<BR><BR>This is the type of job where they hand you the ball and you run with it. Supervision will be minimal and you will be expected to carve out your niche. <BR><BR>I&#039m not in management here. I&#039m an employee here who thinks this is a great place to work, and I wanted my team to find the best person possible so I took it upon myself to post this here. If you have any questions about this company and want answers from a non-management perspective, you can ask me anything. If you&#039re intrigued, please email me at with resume and/or questions. Tell me sometning about yourself. I&#039ll put you in touch with the people you need to talk to.<BR><BR>Steve Manning<BR>Web Developer<BR>Tricon Global Restaurants<BR>