I am using the following simple ASP statements in an effort to retrieve information from a Oracle database table. This code produces absolutely nothing:<BR><BR>Set conn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR>conn.Op en "Provider=MSDAORA;Data Source=development","mroberts","mroberts"<BR><BR>s qlString = "Select * from cdtable1"<BR>SET RS = Conn.Execute( sqlString )<BR><BR>while not RS.EOF<BR> %&#062;<BR>&#060;%= RS("cd_detail") %&#062;<BR>&#060;% RS.MoveNext<BR>WEND %&#062;<BR><BR>I can use SQL Worksheet and everything looks fine. the SQL statement works great!<BR><BR>I have created four such tables this morining - all with the same results - nothing. All tables were created with Oracle DBA Studio. Worksheet is able to view all records with no problems.<BR><BR>I created another table about 3 days ago (using the same method) and it works fine. For the life of me...I can&#039t determine any difference in the tables.<BR><BR>One table works fine, the others not at all.<BR><BR>I am at a loss as to where to start with this. Any ideas would be appreciated.<BR><BR><BR>