Error: Object Netscape

Thread: Error: Object Netscape

tension7 Guest

Default Error: Object Netscape

Anyone know anything about the following error in Netscape 3 and 4 when response.redirecting the user:<BR><BR>"Object Moved<BR>This object may be found here."<BR><BR>The "HERE" text is a link to the page page that I want to redirect to created auto by Netscape. I dont get this error in Internet Explorer. Response.Buffer is = to true and I also tried clearing the buffer in case anything was written to it. Any ideas on what is causing this are appreciated.<BR><BR>Thanks<BR>Laffit L.<BR>

Default RE: Error: Object Netscape

Response.Redirect just sends a HTTP status 302 redirect - how the browser deals with this is entirely browser-dependant. That&#039s how Netscape chooses to do it, IE does it differently.<BR><BR>Dunc

tension7 Guest

Default I don't think that's the problem....see th

Thanks for the help, but i dont think that is the problem. here is a sample of what i&#039m trying to do:<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR>response.buffer = true<BR>Sub donothing<BR>for i = 1 to 100<BR> m = (i * 55)/5<BR>next<BR>end sub<BR><BR>happy = "blah"<BR><BR>Select Case happy <BR>Case "5555" <BR> Welcome = "Hello 5555" <BR>Case Else <BR> donothing<BR> Response.redirect "cohortSelect.asp"<BR>End Select <BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>I want to get some data posted from a form and then perform some action and then redirect to another page. I tried the above code in Netscape 4.51 and it redirects fine.<BR><BR>Anyone else have any ideas?<BR><BR>Thanks<BR>Laffit L<BR>