Tough Cookie question

Thread: Tough Cookie question

Corin Guest

Default Tough Cookie question

This writes just fine<BR><BR>If Request.Cookies("cookieMine")("cookieCheck") &#060;&#062; "" Then<BR>Response.Cookies("cookieMine")("item1") = Request.form("T4")<BR>Response.Cookies("cookieMine ")("item2") = Request.form("T5")<BR>Response.Cookies("cookieMine ")("membership") = Request.form("R1")<BR>Response.Cookies("cookieMine ").expires = #September 3, 2001#<BR>Response.Cookies("cookieMine").Domain= ""<BR>Response.Cookies("cookieMine" ).Path = "/crap"<BR><BR>Response.write request.cookies("cookieMine")("item1")<BR>Response .write request.cookies("cookieMine")("item2")<BR>Response .write request.cookies("cookieMine")("membership")<BR><BR ><BR>But leave the server and return and I get nothing with this code<BR><BR>Response.write request.cookies("cookieMine")("item1")<BR>Response .write request.cookies("cookieMine")("item2")<BR>Response .write request.cookies("cookieMine")("membership")<BR><BR >Thanks in Advance

KPW Guest

I replied to your other post earlier in the message stack.

Corin Guest

Default figured the Stupid Cookie out

The page I would write the cookie was by IP Address, I would leave my domain and then get redirected back to the domain name, so even though I added the line<BR><BR>Response.Cookies("cookieMine").Domain= ""<BR><BR>The cookie was still being saved under the IP Address, when I would look for the Cookie later it would be called from a page with my domain name which my computer couldn&#039t find. <BR><BR>The line above should have named the cookie but it wasn&#039t. Any thoughts are appreciated<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>