Redirecting Frames and Temporary Cookies

Thread: Redirecting Frames and Temporary Cookies

Nurice Guest

Default Redirecting Frames and Temporary Cookies

Hello everyone, I have two questions for you, both of which are hopefully easy to answer! The first is this;<BR>I have a page in frames which, once they click on a link, I want the main page to go to a certain, and the other frame to go to another. I know this is possible, but I don&#039t know the syntax. Another possibility is that when a certain page is loaded, it redirects the other frame to the desired page automatically. Either one works fine- and either is greatly appreciated.<BR><BR>The second question is just as simple. I need a cookie set to expire in 2 hours from the start time. &#039Date&#039 + anything makes it in days, &#039Now&#039 does not work (error generated) Any help here is appreciated. Thank you for your patience, and input, many times over<BR>-Nurice

Default RE: Redirecting Frames and Temporary Cookies

Hi, you may like to try the followings:<BR><BR>1)You can use javascript location, e.g. &#060;a href="javascript:framename.location = &#039index.asp&#039&#062;.<BR><BR>2)set the expire to DateAdd(&#039h&#039, 2, now())