Multi-colored hyperlinks

Thread: Multi-colored hyperlinks

Ben Roy Guest

Default Multi-colored hyperlinks

I need to have hyperlinks in 2 different colors on a page. Can anyone tell me how to do this please? For instance, at the top I need the color, visited color, and active color to be red, while at the bottom I need it to be white because it is against a dark background. A working example would be preferred. Thanks!

Default RE: Multi-colored hyperlinks

you need to learn about stylesheets. it&#039s a bit much for a messageboard reply - so i&#039ll point you to - there&#039s an excellent tutorial there (by Mulder)<BR><BR>jason

Ben Roy Guest

Default RE: Multi-colored hyperlinks

BTW, for anyone else trying to figure this out, there&#039s a really simple solution. I saw the post farther down the page AFTER I posted mine (duh, read the board first, I know). Anyway, if you wrap the font tag INSIDE the link, like this:<BR><BR>&#060;a href=&#039address.asp&#039&#062;&#060;font color=&#039YOURCOLORHERE&#039&#062;Text&#060;/font&#062;&#060;/a&#062; That will let you specify a different color for each link. The important thing is that the font tag can&#039t be OUTSIDE the link.