Hello all! I am new to this message board so I hope this is posted in the right place.<BR><BR>I am having a problem printing a form in Netscape. One of my pages is a form that pulls prices out of a DB and allows the user to edit them then resubmit them. The first problem that I was having was when a user using Netscape submitted their changes, the changes would be made to the DB, but not be displayed when the form was re-displayed. To correct this, I forced a refresh of the page by adding the ASP below:<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR>Response.Buffer = True<BR>Response.ExpiresAbsolute = Now() - 1<BR>Response.CacheControl = "no-cache"<BR>Response.Expires = 0<BR>%&#062;<BR>&#060;%<BR>Response.Flush<BR>%&#06 2;<BR><BR>Now my new problem is printing out the form in Netscape. It seems that the additional code to refresh the page is causing the contents of individual fields on the form not to appear when trying to print from Netscape. I was able to determine that if I removed ALL of the refresh code then printing from Netscape worked fine. The fields are populated correctly within the Netscape browser, they just do not appear when printed (or previewed.)<BR><BR>Anybody have any ideas?<BR><BR>Thank you in advance.