Please help me!

Thread: Please help me!

Default Please help me!

I have a ASP calendar. When a user wants to add a event they fill out the form. When they select submit it updates the database then calls another included ASP page that creates a HTM page of the ASP calendar. (This all works great) When the sub ends for creating the htm page the original form page needs to redirect the user to the calendar. I used to use Response.Redirect("bla.asp") but now I get a error saying <BR><BR>Response object error &#039ASP 0156 80004005&#039<BR><BR>Header Error<BR><BR>...... Line 101<BR><BR>The HTTP headers are already writen to the client browser. Any HTTP header modifications must be made before writing page content.<BR><BR>The Response.Redirect used to work before I added the call to the other page. I&#039m using &#060;!--#include file="filename.asp" --&#062;<BR><BR>Does anyone have any ideas?<BR>

Steve Cimino Guest

Default RE: Please help me!

You may have to post your code so we can give a more accurate reply, but my guess is that your Response.Redirect, whether in your code or your include file is happening before your first &#060;HTML&#062; tag. Make sure your redirection occurs before any HTML tags.