Hi,<BR><BR>I use a SQL database and the Poll code from this site.<BR>I get the following error message when I try to vote. (if I&#039m not voted already, everything is all right, thus the Conn = OK)<BR><BR>The part of the code:<BR><BR><BR>&#060;% if strVoted = "Yes" then<BR><BR>strSQL = "SELECT PollOption.PollOptionID, PollOption.QuestionText, PollOption.Votes, Poll.PollQuestion, Poll.DateStart, Poll.DateEnd FROM Poll INNER JOIN PollOption ON Poll.PollID = PollOption.PollID WHERE Poll.DateStart &#060;= GETDATE() AND Poll.DateEnd &#062;= GETDATE()"<BR><BR>objRS.Open strSQL, objConn, adLockReadOnly<BR><BR>Dim PollOptions()<BR>Redim PollOptions(objRS.RecordCount,2)<BR><BR>Dim iCount, iTotalVotes, strPollName<BR>iCount = 0<BR>iTotalVotes = 0<BR><BR>strPollName = CStr(objRS("PollQuestion"))<BR><BR>Do While Not objRS.EOF<BR><BR>***** (LINE 84) ****** PollOptions(iCount,1) = CInt(objRS("Votes"))<BR>PollOptions(iCount,2) = CStr(objRS("QuestionText"))<BR><BR>iTotalVotes = iTotalVotes + PollOptions(iCount,1)<BR>iCount = iCount + 1<BR><BR>objRS.MoveNext<BR>Loop<BR><BR>%&#062;<BR> <BR><BR><BR>The ERROR MESSAGE:<BR><BR>Error Type:<BR>Microsoft VBScript runtime (0x800A0009)<BR>Subscript out of range: Ɔ&#039<BR>/pso/poll.asp, line 84<BR><BR><BR>Browser Type:<BR>Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.01; Windows NT 5.0) <BR><BR>Page:<BR>GET /pso/poll.asp<BR><BR><BR><BR>( I marked line 84 with "***** (LINE 84) ****** ")