Hi,<BR><BR>I see tutorials all over the web telling us how we can program and work with the Databases in ASP. That isn&#039t a problem for me. I know these commands from VB already. The part that is tricky is HOW do I get my database live and on a server that I can use. I&#039m confused by all of this DSN and DSNless mumbo jumbo. I don&#039t know if I can just throw it in a directory and use a DSNLess connection or why on earth I can&#039t just make the DSN (my provider has a script that lets us do this through an admin section).<BR><BR>I don&#039t understand. I put it in a directory and created a DSN for it. I used the DSN connection (IE: conn.Open "DSN=dbTest") yet when I load the page, the server responds by telling me that it cannot create the object (IE: from the "Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection") code).<BR><BR>Can anyone tell me what is going on with this? <BR><BR>My email is: saturn@abac.com if you would like to take this to email.<BR><BR>Thank you!<BR><BR>Georgia<BR>http://www.vbhelp.net/