I need a good script

Thread: I need a good script

Louis Shanks Guest

Default I need a good script

I am looking for a good asp script that can take information from 1 webpage and build another webpage displaying only some of the information. The information would be in a new format. <BR>The information would include "text, graphics, links"<BR>I have been looking and haven&#039t found a script yet? any ideas.<BR>mailto:axcel@axceltechnology.com

Keith Fowler Guest

Default RE: I need a good script

I don&#039t believe I understand exactly what your looking to do. If you need to extract HTML from another webpage, then you need to utilize the filescriptingobject. On the other hand, if you are trying to display info obtained from a form, then you need to investigate further. There are numerous scripts out here in cyberspace that will allow you to do just that. One place to start would be the articles found at 4guysfromrolla.com you can also find many lessons and scripts on learnasp.com.<BR><BR>If this is not your intention, then please provide a deeper explanation.

Louis Shanks Guest

Default RE: I need a good script

Thanks Keith, Do you know of any good resources for how to use the filescriptingobject? I need to extract HTML from another webpage and have it build a new page with different graphics and links. Thanks for any help you can give me on this.<BR>Louis