Having Trouble Setting Lock and Cursor

Thread: Having Trouble Setting Lock and Cursor

TheSync Guest

Default Having Trouble Setting Lock and Cursor

Hey all,<BR> Im Having trouble setting my locktype and cursortype..<BR><BR>set My_ConnT = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR>Set rsT = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR>strSqlT = "Select ID From OrdersInProgress Where CustomerOrderNumber = &#039"&Session("CustomerOrderNumber")&"&#039"<BR>< BR>My_ConnT.Open ConnString<BR>set rsT.ActiveConnection = My_ConnT<BR>rsT.LockType = adLockOptimistic <BR>rsT.CursorType = adOpenKeySet<BR>rsT.Open strSqlT<BR>rsT.MoveLast<BR>ItemsTotal = rsT.RecordCount<BR>rsT.Close<BR>set rsT = nothing<BR>My_ConnT.Close<BR>Set My_ConnT = nothing<BR>set strSqlT = nothing<BR><BR>This is the Line Giving me trouble.<BR>rsT.LockType = adLockOptimistic <BR><BR><BR>This is the error i get for that line.<BR>ADODB.Recordset error &#039 800a0bb9&#039 <BR><BR>Arguments are of the wrong type, are out of acceptable range, or are in conflict with one another. <BR><BR>shoppingcode.asp, line 2266 <BR><BR>any idea&#039s?<BR>Thanks<BR><BR><BR>

Default RE: Having Trouble Setting Lock and Cursor

Have u included adovbs.inc file???<BR>If u dont do this..ur constants wont be havin ne meanin.<BR><BR>ks<BR>

TheSync Guest

Default RE: Having Trouble Setting Lock and Cursor

Duh... What the hell was I thinking? geezzz... haha i overlook one little thing.. I wont make that mistake again.. geezzzz..<BR>Thanks man..<BR>TheSync.<BR>