Hi,<BR><BR>I have been asked to help out a programmer who is trying to use CDO to create a post to a public Exchange Folder. His script works fine in a windows scripting enviroment, but we are getting the attached error when we use the code in ASP. <BR><BR>I have tried to set the AspAllowOutOfProcComponents for only the directory using adsutil and ASP code without success. Does anyone still have a copy of the ASP Metabase Modifier that Microsoft had available? (see site below)<BR><BR>http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/server/components/outproc.asp<BR><BR>Or if you could provide me with step by step instructions for using the adsutil to set the IIsWebVirtualDir to set AspAllowOutOfProcComponents to true I would appreciate that. <BR><BR>I am not sure of the security ramifications for doing this, but the site is a company Intranet and we are still using IIS 4.0. <BR><BR>thank you,<BR>nancy<BR><BR>---------------------------------------------<BR><BR>Server object error &#039ASP 0196 : 80040154&#039 <BR>Cannot launch out of process component <BR>/test/test.asp, line 55 <BR><BR>Only InProc server components should be used. If you want to use LocalServer components, you must set the AspAllowOutOfProcComponents metabase setting. Please consult the help file for important considerations<BR>