hi, i need some help.<BR>I would like to know what does this error mean, if you can tell me please mail me to adager@usa.net. Or where I can find ASP Errors, it doesnt matters if it is a book or a web page, i really need to know the meaning of the error. A partner told me that it means that in the WEB SERVER is missing a standard component. I think its an error in ther server and is missing the SMPT protocol or they havent setup it. I have to report this error but i must give an answer they can understand. hope you can help me...<BR>---------------------<BR>The Error<BR>Server object error &#039ASP 0177 : 800401f3&#039 <BR>Server.CreateObject Failed <BR>/hck/formhck.asp, line 12 <BR>Invalid class string <BR>---------------------<BR>The Code<BR>&#060;%<BR>&#039detecta todos tus campos del formulario automaticamente<BR>&#039los pone en el email, uno en cada linea<BR>If Request.Form.Count &#062; 0 Then<BR>For I = 1 to Request.Form.Count<BR>Body = Body & Request.Form.Key(I) & " " _<BR>& Request.Form.Item(I) & vbCRLF<BR>Next<BR><BR>&#039datos del email<BR>&#039aqui cambia las variables de acuerdo a tus datos:<BR>Set Mailer = Server.CreateObject("SMTPsvg.Mailer")<BR>Mailer.Re moteHost = "impsat.net.ec" &#039pon aqui tu mail server de salida<BR>Mailer.FromName = "HCK"<BR>Mailer.FromAddress = "adager@usa.net"<BR>Mailer.AddRecipient "HCK", "adager@usa.net"<BR>Mailer.Subject = "Planes de HCK"<BR>Mailer.BodyText = Body<BR>Mailer.SendMail<BR>Set Mailer = Nothing<BR>Response.Redirect "thanks.htm" &#039esta es la pagina que sale despues de haber mandado el mail<BR>End If<BR>%&#062;