Help needed urgently

Thread: Help needed urgently

Default Help needed urgently

Hi All,<BR><BR>I required very urgent help i want to provide interface to delete the records from database(Access) so i made one combo box and display the list of all the project we have what i want is depends on the selection of project it should display the records of that project only so what i want to know can i use the same asp with two scripts because first i am displaying only the box and then after selection i want to display the records below.If somebody help me out it would be really appriciated.

Default Why do all your posts start like that???????

In short, Yes.<BR><BR>Just have the onChange of the drop down repost itself with some variable and the item selected in the drop down, and then you can look for this variable, and if you have it, do the select to get the records associated with the item selected in the drop down. (This is the easiest way).<BR><BR>You could also load the records into some type of array (JScript), and then when they select a record from the drop down, you display the corresponding records from the JScript array. This then does not require an extra hit on the server.<BR><BR>HTH<BR><BR>Jerry