Form Submit

Thread: Form Submit

Roma Guest

Default Form Submit

Hi everybody,<BR><BR>I am just curious that suppose there is no submit button on the form. When we go to the next page, does the form submits anyway or no.<BR><BR>Thanks in advance.<BR><BR>Roma.

Default RE: Form Submit

No if you click a link on a page which is not a form submit link/button then the form is not submitted. It can be done though by using something like this :<BR><BR>&#060;body onUnload="document.FormName.submit();"&#062;<BR><B R>hope that helps<BR><BR>Pete

Roma Guest

Default RE: Form Submit

I am trying to do validate the date on the form. The person picks up the date from the calendar control which gets displays in the input box. Now as soon as the date is displayed, I have to do the validation for the date and display an alert box to the user if the date he selected from calendar is not valid. I tried to do it on the onchange event of the input box, it doesn&#039t work. Now as there is no submit button on the form. I can&#039t even check on the onsubmit event. I just want to know that what is the event where I an call this function whch is javascipt function check_date(). Can you please help me with this.<BR><BR>Thanks.<BR>