Hi,<BR>I got the same problem as Mr. John Vleck got when approaching the database topic.<BR>My computer running under WIn-NT 4 Server, I have IIS Option Pack 4 installed and using Access 97.<BR><BR>This is the problem I got when I try to connect to Access.<BR><BR>Microsoft VBScript runtime error &#039 800a01ad&#039 <BR>ActiveX component can&#039t create object <BR>/LoiAsp/day15_1.asp, line 12 <BR><BR>I used the reply to his problem to verify my problem and I even used the trick to create the Data Link in order to get the ConnectString, but it&#039s not workinh at all. I also try to connect with the DSN technique by creating the ODBC.<BR><BR>When double click on the Data Link icon, I got this error: CANNOT ENUMERATE THE PROVIDER. I don;t know what that meants and is it related to the problem or not.<BR><BR>When I drag the DatLink into NotePad I see this:<BR><BR>[oledb]<BR>; Everything after this line is an OLE DB initstring<BR>PROVIDER=msdasql;<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR> <BR>Lo Nguyen<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>I