please look into this:

Thread: please look into this:

user Guest

Default please look into this:

Hi Everyone,<BR>I have already posted this question this morning. But did&#039nt get a reply.<BR>I am working on a home network website where users can publish their homes for sale with Photos.<BR>The photos of the home can be uploaded either from the file system or thro&#039 Kodak Photonet.the uploading process is done by the user when he published his home for sale thro the site.<BR><BR>For those who don&#039t know about Kodak photonet, it&#039s the website where U can publish Ur photos if U choose the Kodak photonet option when developing Ur roll.<BR>the image exists in the kodak&#039s website. <BR><BR>Kodak gives back the image reference something like this:<BR><BR><BR><BR>so, it&#039s been saved in the database in the same format.<BR><BR>Now the problem is , the photos are available in Kodak&#039s website only for 30 days, but our website should have the photos for a longer time.<BR><BR>So, I need to save this image in my local directory.<BR><BR>How do I do this. I have no control over the images in Kodak, it comes as the url mentioned above.<BR><BR>How do I save that image in a local directory something like:<BR><BR>/listing/kodak/house1.jpg<BR><BR>I don&#039t know if it&#039s a very simple question, but I am new to this.<BR>Any help is appreciated.<BR><BR>Thanks.<BR><BR>

SteveC Guest

Default RE: please look into this:

Right-click the mouse over the photo on your website, and choose SaveAs. Then enter it into your directory.

user Guest

Default RE: please look into this:

yaa, that solves the problem.<BR>But,the uploading is going to be done by the users of the website, not by me.

Default Sounds like you need...

something that will go out and grab the contents (or in this case the file) and bring it back, and write it out. You may want to look at ASPTear (don&#039t know how it will react to image files vs HTML content), but I don&#039t know what else is available.<BR><BR>HTH<BR><BR>Jerry

user Guest

Default Hi Jerry-RE: Sounds like you need...

Hi Jery,<BR> what is ASPTear? can U give more info about this??