.createobject failed ,dll Error

Thread: .createobject failed ,dll Error

Tanvi Guest

Default .createobject failed ,dll Error

I created a dll &#039Biz&#039 using VB for a sample commerce site.the class module &#039calc&#039 in the dll calculates the tax(tax ,tha function created in calc module) to be charged against a purchase.<BR>in my visual interdev project I referenced this dll as<BR><BR>Dim refbiz<BR>set refbiz = server.createobject("Biz.calc")<BR><BR>Tax = refBiz.Tax(chrcountry,intsubtotal)<BR><BR>Tax function calculayes the tax depending upon the coutry to ship and the subtotal.<BR><BR>Now,when Iam running the project Iam getting the following error.<BR><BR>I referenced the dll in the project references and I registered the dll using <BR>regsvr32 .Any body can tell me where goes wrong?<BR><BR>Server object error &#039ASP 0177 : 800401f3&#039 <BR><BR>Server.CreateObject Failed <BR><BR>/Model/payment.asp, line 30 <BR><BR>Invalid class string <BR>

jason Guest

Default RE: .createobject failed ,dll Error

vb registers on the local machine automatically. were your project and class called<BR>&#039Biz&#039 and &#039Calc&#039? <BR><BR>can&#039t see anything else wrong with it from the info you&#039ve included<BR><BR>j<BR><BR>