I have a small database that shows up in the browser when im off line this is the code in the include file.<BR>***************************************** ****<BR>strConnect = "Driver={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)}; DBQ=c:workdatabaseCanadianDevelopments.mdb"<BR>*** ******************************************<BR><BR> now obviously this is not going to work online so logically i thought this should work.<BR>***************************************** ****<BR>strConnect = "Driver={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)}; DBQ=http://www.mysite.com/database/CanadianDevelopments.mdb"<BR>********************* ************************<BR><BR>I have a book but it only tells me how to get one working offline. Is this code close? Am I only missing a few lines of code.<BR><BR>i know how to get it working offline using the DSN User name but how will it know where to go online<BR><BR>Is there a good asp mailing list that I should join so I dont have to ask you stuff? You are the only person I know that knows asp.<BR><BR>casey<BR>