EOF?? BOF??

Thread: EOF?? BOF??

arDee Guest

Default EOF?? BOF??

I am receiving an error message like this:<BR><BR>ADODB.Recordset error &#039 800a0bcd&#039 <BR><BR>Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been deleted; the operation requested by the application requires a current record. <BR><BR>i don&#039t really understand what&#039s going on, because i got data in the table (2 COMPLETE RECORDS) that i requested to view (using SELECT), but it just didn&#039t show up and instead i got this error message. I try another table from the same DB by just change the table name and field name, it worked. But just a specific table it wouldn&#039t. Are there any specifications in order to link an access table to ASP??<BR><BR><BR>what i got in that table was just some autocompletes, a boolean, a bunch of fields, many field where linked up in the relationships with other tables (doesn&#039t that really affects??), and no more just like an ordinary table with fields.<BR>What could be the problem.<BR><BR>I think the error message refers that i don&#039t have any data in that table, but when i double-checked it in access, there were records. And why does it worked with other tables but not this specific table. They all come from the same DB file?<BR><BR>Please help~! thank alot~!<BR><BR>

arDee Guest

Default RE: EOF?? BOF?? (SOLVED)

I have solved the question, thank you very much~ ^_^