ASP Error ??

Thread: ASP Error ??

Igal Vorobeychik Guest

Default ASP Error ??

Error &#039ASP 0115&#039<BR>I&#039ve received this error several times. I found some short and not understandable for me explanation in Microsoft support Web site. <BR>I&#039ll appreciate any help on this issue . <BR>What causes this error?<BR><BR>error &#039ASP 0115&#039Unexpected error<BR>&#060;path to asp file&#062;<BR>A trappable error occurred in an external object.<BR>The script cannot continue running.<BR> <BR> <BR>

Default RE: ASP Error ??

What type of objects are you using? That is, what lines contain Server.Createobject? Sounds like one of those objects is raising an error, and it depends on the object what the error could be....<BR><BR>

Curt R. S. Ponse Guest

What is the path to the asp file?<BR>It should have a line number at the end!<BR>What is the code in your script for this line number?<BR>You have not given nearly enough information for anyone to give you a hand. Post more info.<BR>Curt R. S. Ponse

Igal Vorobeychik Guest

We are using our COM objects that use some tears.<BR>Like go registry tear (all connection info to DB),components for ORACLE DB data manipulation ,WEB tear for ERROR handling and ASP

Igal Vorobeychik Guest

The problem is that there is no line ,just file name and <BR>only after restarting WWW service everythimg goes OK