I have a user updatable directory database application set up. Users enter an ID & password to log in then can change their information in the database (several pages). <BR><BR>What I would like to accomplish is once a users session has ended that a thank you email be sent to the user. I know how to get the email address out of the dB and send the email.<BR><BR>I am using hidden fields to maitain state between the update pages, and even tho there is a done updating/log off button most of my users don&#039t click it, they just move onto a different page.<BR><BR>I thought Sessions (specifically Session_OnEnd) might be a good way to solve this. I added Session("ID") = pk on the table I need to pull the email address from (though I suspose I could just set this to an email address and avoid a further dB hit). Then added this to a global.asa in that directory.<BR><BR>&#060;SCRIPT LANGUAGE="VBScript" RUNAT="Server"&#062;<BR>Sub Session_OnStart<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Session.Timeo ut = 5<BR>End Sub<BR><BR>Sub Session_OnEnd<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Set Mail = Server.CreateObject("Persits.MailSender")<BR>&nbsp ;&nbsp;&nbsp;&#039....Other Mail Code Referencing Session("ID")...<BR>End Sub<BR>&#060;/SCRIPT&#062;<BR><BR>I tested the mail code in a std asp page and it works fine, but when a session times out/expires the code in the global.asa does not appear to run.<BR><BR>Any help/assistance anyone could offer would be appreciated.<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR>Desiree