I am trying to to connect to my databse and insert data from a form. I am doing this by creating a connection object and executing an insert sql statement useing the EXECUTE command. (see code sample below) I then close the object using the object.close command. The first time I try this everything works great. I connect to the databse and the data gets inserted into the databse. When I try to input new information into the form a second time, I receive the following error on the lin I&#039m trying to open the connection:<BR><BR>Unspecified error 80004005<BR><BR><BR>If I close out of everything and retry it works fine or If I wait a few minutes then try it again it seems to work ok. It seems as though the connection is not getting dropped instantly. Please advise.<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR> &#039 Declaring variables<BR> Dim name, email, country, comments, data_source, con, sql_insert, sql_select<BR><BR> &#039 A Function to check if some field entered by user is empty<BR> Function ChkString(string)<BR> If string = "" Then string = " "<BR> ChkString = Replace(string, "&#039", "&#039&#039")<BR> End Function<BR><BR> &#039 Receiving values from Form<BR> name = ChkString(Request.Form("name"))<BR> email = ChkString(Request.Form("email"))<BR> country = ChkString(Request.Form("country"))<BR> comments = ChkString(Request.Form("comments"))<BR> response.write name<BR> data_source = "DSN=vpGoEmerchant"<BR> response.write data_source<BR> sql_insert = "insert into customer (name, email) values (&#039" & _<BR> name & "&#039, &#039" & email & "&#039)"<BR> response.write sql_insert<BR> &#039 Creating Connection Object and opening the database<BR> Set con = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR> <BR> con.Open data_source<BR> set rscon = con.Execute(sql_insert)<BR><BR> &#039selecting order_id from database<BR> sql_select="select user_id from customer where name=name & email=email"<BR> response.write sql_select <BR><BR> &#039 Done. Close the connection<BR> con.Close<BR> Set con = Nothing<BR><BR><BR> %&#062;<BR>