I am doing some SQL/web development where both the web and SQL servers are located off site. (web hosting service)<BR><BR>I am trying to use a dsn-less connection, with a connection string that looks like this:<BR>;---------------------------------------------<BR>Application("sql_test_ConnectionString")=<BR>" Provider=SQLOLEDB.1;Persist Security Info=False;User ID=USERNAME;Initial Catalog=SQL_DB_NAME;Data Source=SERVER.ADDRESS.com;Use Procedure for Prepare=1;Auto Translate=True;Packet Size=4096;Workstation ID=nt1500;User Id=USERNAME;PASSWORD=PASS;"<BR>;-----------------------------------------------<BR><BR>When I use this string on any of our local test web servers, everything works perfectly; however, when I use this connection string on pages that are located on our web host&#039s machine, I get this error:<BR><BR>Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error &#039 80004005&#039 <BR><BR>[DBNMPNTW]Specified SQL server not found. <BR><BR>/Client/test1.asp, line 29 <BR><BR>-------------------<BR><BR>I have talked with my web host about this issue and they tell me that dsn-less connections are beyond the scope of their support. I know other people make this work and I am frustrated that I can not figure it out. Any help would be great.<BR><BR>Thank you in advance<BR><BR>--Brian<BR>