I want to setup a hit counter into my intranet site using the global.asa file and an access database. I have the following code in an asp page....<BR><BR>mBaseDir = ""<BR> set connVB = server.createobject("ADODB.Connection")<BR> connVB.open "DRIVER={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)}; DBQ=" & server.mappath("" & "fpdb/visitors.mdb")<BR> set table = connVB.Execute("SELECT * from all")<BR> var_visitors=table("counter")<BR> var_visitors=var_visitors+1<BR> set tabla_visits = connVB.Execute("update all set counter=&#039"& var_visitors &"&#039 ")<BR> set tabla_visits = Nothing<BR> Set Tabla = Nothing<BR> Session("visitors") = var_visitors<BR> connVb.close<BR><BR>And it works well, but when I put this lines in the Session_onstart() section of global.asa it keeps me saying that I have the wrong path.<BR><BR>I hope you can give me some directions cause the test page I use and the global.asa are in the same place, so I do not see any difference but the test page works and the global.asa don&#039t.<BR><BR>Thanks.