Q - Can you specify a URL to map an Access database in a ADODB.Connection?<BR><BR>Maybe someone could tell me if it&#039s possible (and if so, how?) to connect remotely to an Access database using preferably a DSN-Less connection (but a system, file DSN, or OLEDB direct would do fine) from one server to another - both being on the TCP/IP network (...er... I mean the Internet).<BR><BR>Here’s my situation at work:<BR><BR>Our main Access database is on our office IIS Web server. We have many employees who run a copy of this database on their laptops each one adding different information on the go. We must synchronize our data with each employee’s new entry’s being added to the server database on a constant basis.<BR><BR>My goal:<BR>is to have the Office IIS ASP server query the PWS enabled laptops database&#039s sitting on a Web-shared directory. How would I go about this?<BR><BR>Can you specify a URL to map an Access database in a ADODB.Connection?<BR><BR>Don&#039t laugh ...but this is some of the stuff I tried before without success - just so you should get the picture:<BR>&#060;%<BR>&#039 this script would sit on the office web server to connect<BR>&#039 to laptop db:<BR><BR>Set ConnClient = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR>ConnCli ent.Open "DRIVER={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)}; DBQ=http://"&Request.ServerVariables("REMOTE_ADDR")&"/laptop-data/database.mdb"<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>Thanking everyone in advance.<BR><BR>P.S. ...Yes I know you can do this with MS-SQL server and Oracle... but I&#039m talking Access here!<BR>