I am working on a form that adds entries to an access 2000 database and displays others on screen when an input form is submitted.<BR><BR>I can get the details to display on screen, but I am getting the infamous error "The operation requested by the application is not allowed if the object is open". I have included the section of my code below in the hope that someone can point out my mistakes.<BR><BR>Regards<BR><BR>Andy<BR><BR>&#039-- Declare your variables<BR>Dim rs, Conn, StrConn, StrSQL<BR> <BR>Set Conn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR>Conn.Op en "DRIVER={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)};DBQ=" & DatabasePath & ";"<BR><BR>StrSQL = "Select * From tblFisPayOrders"<BR>Set rs = Conn.Execute(StrSQL)<BR>rs.CursorType = adOpenKeyset<BR>rs.AddNew<BR>rs("OrderBy") = OrderBy<BR>rs("Phone") = Phone<BR>rs("Date") = Date<BR>rs("ReqBy") = ReqBy<BR>rs("Location") = Location<BR> <BR>Dim Orderby, Phone, ReqBy, Location, Date<BR>OrderBy = Request.Form("txt.OrderBy")<BR>Phone = Request.Form("txtPhone")<BR>ReqBy = Request.Form("txtReqBy")<BR>Location = Request.Form("txtLocation")<BR>