hi all-<BR><BR>i am administering a web based survey where users enter information using ASP, ADO into an Access database. Some users are reporting difficulty (the data isn&#039t being saved.) I&#039ve been logging some of their server variables and the only difference i could see between these users who had trouble (about 1/6 of total) and the rest is that their HTTP_USER_AGENT variables are:<BR><BR>Mozilla/4.72 [en] (WinNT; I)<BR>Mozilla/4.7 [en] (WinNT; I)<BR>Mozilla/4.04 [en] (Win95; I)<BR>Mozilla/4.08 [en] (Win95; I; Nav)<BR><BR>and others (the users who could save info) are:<BR><BR>Mozilla/4.73 [en] (WinNT; U)<BR>Mozilla/4.78 [en] (Win98; U)<BR><BR>or they used MS internet explorer (all the above server vars are for netscape). I looked online at <BR><BR>http://www.msb.georgetown.edu/dept/msbtc/waehner/browser/<BR><BR>which listed many common names for this server variable but I could not discern what the "I" or "U" meant.<BR><BR>Does anyone have any idea?<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR>daniel prager<BR>dlprager@students.wisc.edu<BR><BR><BR><B R><BR>