I see the behaviour described below on both my dev PC (PWS providing ADO 2.1, Script engine v5 build 3715) and on my host (ADO 2.0, Script engine v4 build 2926).<BR><BR>On my ASP page I run this stored parameterised query (stored as "Daily_Hits_per_user") against Access 97:<BR><BR>PARAMETERS MyUser Text;<BR>SELECT Count(something) AS Totals, Format(HitTime,"Short Date") AS HitDay<BR>FROM usage<BR>WHERE (((UserName)=[MyUser]))<BR>GROUP BY Format(usage.HitTime,"Short Date"), UserName<BR>ORDER BY Format(usage.HitTime,"Short Date") DESC;<BR><BR>When tested directly in native Access 97 this query always works, and gives the expected results (a recordset of daily hit totals versus dates for a specific user). In ADO, it works _sometimes_ (see below).<BR><BR>I run this query via the Execute method on the ADO Command object 5 times, once for each member of an array TopUsers(4):<BR><BR>Set objDC = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR>objDC.C onnectionTimeout = 15<BR>objDC.CommandTimeout = 30<BR>objDC.Open "DBQ=" & Server.MapPath("dbRHDATA.MDB") & ";Driver={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)};DriverId=25;MaxBufferSize=8192;Threads=20 ;"<BR><BR>Looping comes back to here.....<BR> objCmd.ActiveConnection = objDC<BR> objCmd.CommandText = "Daily_Hits_Per_User"<BR> objCmd.CommandType = adCmdStoredProc<BR> Set objRS = objCmd.Execute (, Array(TopUsers(dum)))<BR> .....do things to display results<BR> objRS.Close<BR>Loop back, incrementing dum.....<BR><BR>My problem is this. The parameter values for MyUser presented on each of the 5 runs as I loop through TopUsers() vary in length; although they come from an Access text field defined as length 50, they are (of course) of various actual lengths. I find that unless the first MyUser happens to be longer than subsequent ones, only the first produces a result. So "Jim", then "Fred", "Chris", "Jo" and "Mary" would only produce results for Jim and Jo (seems to fix the acceptable MyUser length to 3 chars or less). "Harold", "Fred", "Chris", "Sue", "Mary" would produce results for all (&#039acceptable&#039 MyUser length &#039set&#039 to 6 chars or less). Any one name (whatever its length) taken individually would return a valid recordset.<BR><BR>Has anyone seen this kind of behaviour before? Any clues why it might be happening? Is there something else I should be .Close-ing or resetting for each run of the loop?<BR><BR>Any help gratefully received. - Mike -