ISP said it's a script error

Thread: ISP said it's a script error

Default ISP said it's a script error

I called my ISP about the permission denied error, and they said it was a problem with my scripts and they weren&#039t nice enough to find the error for me :( haha<BR><BR>Code:<BR>&#060;%<BR>dim fso, file, objFTS, strT, fldF<BR><BR>Set fso = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")<BR><BR> Response.Write "Debug: Created fso<BR>"<BR><BR>temp = Server.MapPath ("text.txt")<BR>Set objFTS = fso.CreateTextFile( temp, True )<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>Are there any include files I need for this? Any other settings in my code I should have? (Note on both--I have neither)<BR><BR>I&#039m stuck here. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Hugs and kisses to the person who helps me out!!!

jason Guest

Default RE: ISP said it's a script error

what does the error message say? let me guess &#039cannot use parentheses when calling a sub&#039? take the brackets out from around the CreateTextFile method&#039s arguments.<BR><BR>i think you may have pasted the code wrong too, that line break in the response.write satement would break it.<BR><BR>btw i don&#039t blame your isp for not helping you, they&#039d be there all day.<BR><BR>jason