Need help please..

Thread: Need help please..

Karon Guest

Default Need help please..

Please can someone help me...<BR>I have the following code on my basket page of my shop which pulls off the current price of a product<BR><BR> &#060;%<BR><BR>strSQLQuery = "SELECT CR_PRICE FROM PRICE_LST_DTL WHERE (PROD_NO=&#03901" & row_orderitems.[sku] & "&#039)"<BR>set money = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR>money.Op en strSQLquery, MSCSDSN, 0, 1 <BR> <BR>Dim price, dec, pricedec<BR>price = money("CR_PRICE")<BR>dec = price / 100<BR>dec = Round(dec, 2)<BR>pricedec = dec<BR>%&#062;<BR> <BR> <BR> <BR> &#060;font face="verdana" size="2"&#062;&#060;% = Replace(FormatCurrency(pricedec),"$","£") %&#062; &#060;/font&#062;<BR><BR>I then want to be able to display the subtotal of the products, I currently list each product and the price next to it, how do I add up each one together, taking into account that there maybe a different amount of products for each shopper.<BR><BR>you help would be greatly appreciated.

Default RE: Need help please..

Hi Karon,<BR><BR>When the above page is being generated, is the server-side script already aware of the quantities of each listed product? Or do you want to dynamically generate the subtotal on client-side?<BR><BR>Joe