I have tried a number of ways to get a query that appends to a table to run from my web page. Since I can&#039t seem to find a way to just get the query to run in access, I have taken the SQL and tried to get it to work that way. I have printed this sqltext to the web page and copied it exactly how it is to a new Access query and it runs fine, but when I try to run it I get this error:<BR><BR>ADODB.Recordset error &#039 800a0bb9&#039 <BR><BR>Arguments are of the wrong type, are out of acceptable range, or are in conflict with one another. <BR><BR>My code is as follows:<BR><BR>Dim invce, Connect, sqltext<BR>Set Connect = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR>Set invce=Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR>Co nnect.Open "investusers"<BR>sqltext="INSERT INTO Invoices ( Username, EmailAddress, Deduction, Amount, [New Expiraton Date], InvoiceDate )"<BR>sqltext=sqltext & "SELECT [Billing-current users to bill].CustomerID, [Billing-current users to bill].EmailAddress, [Billing:Deductions].Deduction, IIf([deduction]&#062;0,24.95-[deduction],24.95) AS IA, "<BR>sqltext=sqltext & "DateAdd(" & Chr(34) & "m" & Chr(34) & ",1,[ExpireDate]) AS NED, Now() AS E1 "<BR>sqltext=sqltext & "FROM [Billing-current users to bill] LEFT JOIN [Billing:Deductions] ON [Billing-current users to bill].CustomerID = [Billing:Deductions].ReferredBy;"<BR>Set invce=Connect.Execute(sqltext)<BR><BR>Anybody know what to do??