How do I make a new page with ASP?

Thread: How do I make a new page with ASP?

Adam Cath Guest

Default How do I make a new page with ASP?

Can I make a new page (e.g, every time i hit a button, it makes a new page (page1.asp, page2.asp, etc) Please help!

ASP_DRUG_DEALER Guest

Default RE: How do I make a new page with ASP?

Hey Adam..<BR>I saw your post a couple of days ago, and really did not understand what you wanted. In a nutshell yes you can make a new page everytime you hit a button.<BR><BR>The problem is your content needs to come from somewhere, such as a database or text files. The 4guys just wrote a great article that I think may help clear things up a bit. Check it out, and if you have any questions post away!<BR><BR>http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/webtech/082399-1.shtml<BR><BR>hope this helps...

Adam Cath Guest

Thanks man but thats not at all what I needed...ok what Im doing is making an ASP message board. Because Access text fields can only have 255 characters, thats not good enough. What I want to do is, when someone enters their post, it is sent to a new page which is created (actually making a new HTML page) according to what the user entered. Get it? Try again, and thanx<BR><BR>Adam

Adam Cath Guest

Thanks man but thats not at all what I needed...ok what Im doing is making an ASP message board. Because Access text fields can only have 255 characters, thats not good enough. What I want to do is, when someone enters their post, it is sent to a new page which is created (actually making a new HTML page) according to what the user entered. Get it? Try again, and thanx<BR><BR>Adam