Multiple QUERY - WHERE

Thread: Multiple QUERY - WHERE

K.Zig Guest

Default Multiple QUERY - WHERE

I want to run a query on a database where two conditions must be true. In other words I want my sql statement to do this:<BR>strsql = "Select Stime, Etime From Project where strcomp = gotdat and stramp = gotrec<BR><BR>gotdat and gotrec are variables that have values from a previous form page.<BR>Please give an example of how to do this if it is possible.

Jason Buck Guest

Default RE: Multiple QUERY - WHERE

strsql = "Select Stime, Etime From Project where (((strcomp)=&#039" & gotdat & "&#039) and ((stramp)=&#039" & gotrec & "&#039));"<BR><BR>This should do it for you.<BR><BR>If not feel free to contact me.<BR><BR>Respectfully,<BR><BR>Jason<BR>webmaster @wnj.com

Jason Buck Guest

Default RE: Multiple QUERY - WHERE

strsql = "Select Stime, Etime From Project where (((strcomp)=&#039" & gotdat & "&#039) and ((stramp)=&#039" & gotrec & "&#039));"<BR><BR>This should do it for you.<BR><BR>If not feel free to contact me.<BR><BR>Respectfully,<BR><BR>Jason<BR>webmaster @wnj.com

Jason Buck Guest

Default Scott Mitchell this is what I emailed you about

Microsoft VBScript runtime error &#039 800a0006&#039 <BR><BR>Overflow: &#039CInt&#039 <BR><BR>? <BR><BR>I received this error when trying to post. So I clicked back and it post and then post. I guess that I why it double posted.

Jason Buck Guest

Default My other answer is wrong, I didn't look at you

strsql = "Select Stime, Etime From Project where (((gotdat)=&#039" & strcomp & "&#039) and ((gotrec)=&#039" & stramp & "&#039));"<BR><BR>My mistake, it should be like this.<BR><BR>This should do it for you.<BR><BR>If not feel free to contact me.<BR><BR>Respectfully,<BR><BR>Jason<BR>webmaster @wnj.com