HELP!

Thread: HELP!

Kevin Powley Guest

Default HELP!

I need help everytime I make a .asp file and try to read it my computer trys to downlaod it and when I run it on my computer it trys to run in Photoshop 5.0 can someone tell me what wrong

Default RE: HELP!

do you have iis installed on your computer?

Kevin Powley Guest

No but I can read other ASP files fine I think I&#039m missing something on the server

if your trying to run an asp file off of your own computer you need iis on your computer so it can translate it... if your trying to run asp files on a server that doesn&#039t support asp then your computer will only try to download the file. the reason it then tries to open photoshop is because photoshop uses files that just happen to have the .asp extension also...

if your trying to run an asp file off of your own computer you need iis on your computer so it can translate it... if your trying to run asp files on a server that doesn&#039t support asp then your computer will only try to download the file. the reason it then tries to open photoshop is because photoshop uses files that just happen to have the .asp extension also...