This one has been giving me trouble for a few hours.. maybe one of you wizards here can help me.<BR><BR>I can run my SQL statement fine in Access but in PWS it returns the error:<BR><BR>Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error &#039 80040e10&#039 <BR><BR>[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Too few parameters. Expected 3. <BR><BR>/test/test.asp, line 251 <BR><BR>I have converted the * to a % and vice versa, when I move back and forth between the two environments. Here&#039s the SQL:<BR><BR>SELECT checklistItems.index, METSchecklistCategories.Title, METSchecklistSubCategories.Title,,<BR>checklistItems.description , checklistItems.image, userItems.userIndex, userItems.wantFlag, userItems.haveFlag,,<BR>checklistAuctionSale .auction, checklistItems.dateAdded FROM (METSchecklistSubCategories INNER JOIN (userItems RIGHT JOIN<BR>(checklistItems LEFT JOIN checklistAuctionSale ON checklistItems.index=checklistAuctionSale.index) ON<BR>userItems.itemIndex=checklistItems.index) ON METSchecklistSubCategories.catNumber=checklistItem s.subCategory) INNER JOIN<BR>METSchecklistCategories ON METSchecklistSubCategories.masterCatNumber=METSche cklistCategories.catNumber WHERE<BR>((userItems.userIndex Like "1" Or userItems.userIndex Is Null) And (METSchecklistCategories.catNumber=9) And<BR>(METSchecklistSubCategories.catNumber=1) And (checklistItems.sortField Like "1964%") And ( Like "METS")) ORDER BY<BR>checklistItems.sortField; <BR><BR>It returns the expected results fine in Access (using a * for the %) but gives that error when run through PWS in an ASP file. I know my database routines are set fine, cause all my other statements work, and if I replace that SQL statement with a simple SELECT or something, it works.<BR><BR>Please let me know if there is something obviously wrong here.<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR>Matt