I am running IIS 4 on Windows NT 4.0 - Service Pack 5. When <BR>attempting to access an asp file, i get the following error:<BR><BR>Server object error &#039ASP 0177 : 800401f3&#039 <BR><BR>Server.CreateObject Failed <BR><BR>&#060;filename&#062;, line # <BR><BR>Invalid class string <BR><BR>The lines of code that is creating this error (I believe) is:<BR><BR>for i = lbound(holdArr,1) to count-1<BR> ricstring = ricstring & holdArr(i,0) & "^" & holdArr(i,1) & ";"<BR> next<BR> ricString=Replace(ricstring,"=","~")<BR> ricString=Replace(ricString,"^","=")<BR> ricString=Replace(ricString,";","&")<BR> <BR> dim dttm<BR> Set HttpObj = Server.CreateObject ("AspHTTP.Conn")<BR> HttpObj.Url = ServletHttp <BR> HttpObj.RequestMethod="POST"<BR> HttpObj.PostData=ricString<BR><BR>Error seems to occur as soon as script gets to the line that reads: Set HttpObj = Server.CreateObject ("AspHTTP.Conn").<BR><BR>This was working fine up until my computer was upgraded to service pack 5 from service pack 4 and I&#039m sure it has something to do with that. Microsoft recommended amending the ADODB lines in the .prf file as follows: "ADODB.Connection.1.5 to ADODB.Connection. I found some .prf files, but none of them contained lines similar to this. I&#039m at a loss and downgrading to service pack 4 or upgrading to Windows 2000 is not an option - assuming that would fix the problem.<BR><BR>Help Please!