Error Message

Thread: Error Message

Default Error Message

Hello, I&#039m Leonardo Conforti from Argentina.<BR>My problem is that I have the following message error when I open an asp page: "The requested resource is in use."<BR>I&#039ve tried to stop and run the WWW service but it doesn&#039t work, the only way to avoid this problem is shuting down the web server and restart.<BR><BR>Well, if anyone of you knows this error message, please write to me.<BR><BR>Thanks !!!

JohnnyBoy Guest

Default RE: Error Message

What is in the page your trying to load? Does it refernce any objects? Does it happen to all asp pages? This could be lots of things. Just need more info.

Default Error Message

It happens to all my asp pages, some reference objects and some doesn&#039t.

Default RE: Error Message

Look at Microsoft Knowledge base article Q182059.<BR>To quote the article "changing the default selection from caching ISAPI application to not caching ISAPI application causes IIS 4.0 to return the following error to the browser when an Active Server Page (ASP) is executed on the server: The requested resource is in use <BR><BR>Go into the Management Console, select the properties for the web site, select Configuration, and then make sure that &#039Cashe ISAPI Applications&#039 is selected.<BR><BR><BR>