Hi everybody!<BR><BR>I am hoping someone out there has the answer to this urgent question.<BR><BR>I must connect to a Access database that is not located on my personal webserver but on<BR>a remote IIS server.<BR><BR>I have mapped a the remote server as a network drive and set up a system DSN for<BR>the remote database. This is no problem what so ever.<BR>The truble start when i try to open the datasource from my asp-application.<BR><BR>I get the following error, <BR><BR>Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers fel &#039 80004005&#039 <BR>[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot open the file &#039(unknown)&#039.<BR>It is already opened exclusively by another user, or you need permission to view its data. <BR><BR>If i open the database from my windows explorer it works fine.<BR><BR>I have tried to figure out this problem for quite some time and many people have given me<BR>suggestions on how to solve the problem, but with no luck.<BR><BR>I have installed the latest MDAC.<BR>I have made sure that the proper permissions are set on the directories.<BR><BR>If somebody out there knows how to solve this problem please help me<BR>out!<BR><BR>Best regards<BR><BR>Lars Wallin