Adding 2 Images Together

Thread: Adding 2 Images Together

Default Adding 2 Images Together

I have a site in which the customer wants to have pictures of their inventory on the web, however, they want to put their web address at the bottom of every one of their pictures. They are using a digital camera that saves them in the .jpg format. All pictures are of the same size: 320x240. Instead of paying somebody to add this text everytime they update a picture (for poor quality, new parts, new features, etc.), they want the website to overlay a graphic of the same size, be it bmp, jpg, gif, whatever it needs to be in order to store the web address of the company ontop of the individual parts. <BR><BR>Is there a way to do this with asp? This would be the easiest option for the customer. There are over 4000 parts in their inventory right now, which does not make it feasible to edit all 4000 seperate pictures individually. Even if there is a way to do this in a batch procedure, however, this would be at a last resort, as the customer plans on updating pictures on a daily basis. <BR><BR>Any help would be greatly appreciated!<BR><BR>Thank you,<BR><BR>Alan

Default RE: Adding 2 Images Together

Check this out:<BR><BR><BR>Not exactly what you were asking for, but...<BR><BR>You load an image and then overlay text on top of it. You then display the newly overlaid image. You should, in your own code, cache the overlaid images if you need better performance.<BR><BR>It also looks to me like you could use the method "AddImageTransparent" to put graphics "on top" of an existing image. Or maybe the "DoMerge" method.<BR><BR>I&#039ve never used this product but the company has a good reputation. It might take a bit of playing with it to get what you want, but I would bet it will do the job.<BR><BR>