Access2000 connection

Thread: Access2000 connection

Default Access2000 connection

Here is my code:<BR> Dim strPath<BR> strPath = Server.MapPath("supplier.mdb")<BR> Response.Write "strPath: " & strPath & "&#060;P&#062;"<BR> <BR> Dim objConn<BR> Set objConn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR> objConn.ConnectionString = "DRIVER={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)};DBQ=" & strPath & ";"<BR> <BR> Response.Write "objConn.ConnectionString: " & objConn.ConnectionString<BR> objConn.Open<BR><BR>And I got the error message as:<BR><BR>ADODB.Connection error &#039 800a0bb9&#039 <BR><BR>The application is using arguments that are of the wrong type, are out of acceptable range, or are in conflict with one another. <BR><BR>Anyone can help me out? Thanks.

Default RE: Access2000 connection

Are you using VID? According to MSDN Library, that error is equivalent to an 80004005 error when ADO connections are hand-coded. (?)<BR>More to the point, does your response.write of the strPath return the true db location? Is your db on the root of your application?<BR>If not, then-- Server.MapPath("dbfoldersupplier.mdb") --may be a more appropriate path. (Where dbfolder is the ...well, dbfolder).<BR>