Hi all,<BR><BR>This has always bother me and I cannot get it to work, does anyone know if there is a possible way to make a link open in one of my frame if the link was generated by a response.write "andy.asp" page like that? Actually to go another step further. I have another question is if this is doable, then how about if I have a form with drop down box to display different value and a simple javaacript to do onchange it go to the value(link) in the drop down box, is that possible to make it open in one of my frame instead of a brand new page? <BR><BR>example: here is the form and one of the option:<BR>&#060;select name="selectMenu" size="1" onchange="jumpTo(document.stuff.selectMenu)"&#062; <BR><BR>&#060;option value="./" selected&#062;Select Category&#060;/option&#062; <BR>Response.Write " &#060;option value=""plistdetail.asp?topic_id=" & rs("topic_id") & "&forum_id=" & rs("forum_id")&#062; "" & rs("topic_id")& "&#060;/option&#062;" & vbcrlf<BR><BR>this file is called jump.asp and I included this file in one of the frame like this:<BR>&#060;!--#INCLUDE FILE="jump.asp" --&#062;<BR>&#060;script language="javascript"&#062;<BR>&#060;!----- <BR>function jumpTo(s) {if (s.selectedIndex != 0) top.location.href = s.options[s.selectedIndex].value;return true;}<BR>// --&#062;<BR>&#060;/script&#062;<BR><BR>is it possible to make it open in the rbottom frame? I tried to put target="rbottom" everywhere and eihter nothing change or it break the code in jump.asp........ I just want to know if it is doable and if not dont waste my time anymore, really appreicate it if you can help. Thanks.<BR><BR>Andy<BR>