Form and Submit button

Thread: Form and Submit button

Default Form and Submit button

I was hoping someone could help me with this.<BR><BR>I have a form that when a user hits the submit button, it runs a java script to validate some fields, there is also a java script that make sure the user has not submitted the form more than once. All of this I found on other web sites, I am not a java coder. What I would also like to add is I guess you would call it a confirmation. I want a pop up to say are you sure you want to submit this..yes or no. Just to give them that one last change to change their mind. I am not sure how to do this can anyone help? Can I do it with ASP, or do I need to add to my Java script. Since I don&#039t know much about Java I don&#039t know how or where to add it.

Franco Guest

Default RE: Form and Submit button

At whatever stage you want the confirmation, add:<BR><BR>var LastCheck= window.confirm("Click OK to continue. Click Cancel to stop.");<BR>if (LastCheck) {<BR>//run code if user says yes<BR>}<BR>else <BR>//run code (if any) if user says no eg<BR>window.alert("Bye for now!");<BR><BR>Good luck<BR><BR>F.