separate one form into two page (Urgent.. please h

Thread: separate one form into two page (Urgent.. please h

JumboJack Guest

Default separate one form into two page (Urgent.. please h

I have a form need to be separated into two pages, kinda like survey form. The submit button is at the 2nd page. <BR><BR>How can I receive the 1st page&#039s information? I name the same form name for each page, but Request.form will only get the information from the 2nd page.<BR><BR>1st page:<BR>...<BR>&#060;form name="survey"&#062;<BR>...<BR>2nd page:<BR>&#060;form name=&#039survey"&#062;<BR>..<BR>request page:<BR>&#060;% For Each x In Request.Form %&#062;<BR>Request.Form( &#060;%= x %&#062; ) = &#060;%= Request.Form(x) %&#062; <BR><BR>&#060;% Next %&#062;<BR><BR> this will only get the 2nd page&#039s info.<BR><BR>I am thinking give each form in each page a different name, but I don&#039t know how to get all forms info from request page. <BR><BR><BR>Please help! Thank you all!

Default RE: separate one form into two page (Urgent.. plea

I think you do not need to change the forms&#039 names.<BR>You may get all the info of page 1 in the code of page 2 by Request.Form first. Then input all the page 1 info back into the form of page 2 but with INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN. You may get all the info of two pages together in the request page by using Request.Form.<BR>

JumboJack Guest

Default Thank you! Wing, and you all!!!

You are right. It works!!!