Here is my code that I&#039m trying to get to work;<BR><BR> &#060;% Dim cnTest <BR> Dim strTest <BR> Dim strSQL <BR> Dim cmdTest <BR> Dim prmName <BR> Dim RetValue <BR><BR> Set cnTest = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection") <BR> <BR> strTest = "Provider=MSDASQL;DSN=ProdOrders;UID=sa;PWD="" ;" <BR> <BR> cnTest.Open strTest <BR> <BR> Set cmdTest = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Command") <BR> <BR> cmdTest.CommandText = "SELECT OE_ORDER, OE_ITEM FROM TESTPROD WHERE (OE_ORDER = ?)" <BR> <BR> prmName = "231864" <BR> <BR> Set rsTest = cmdTest.Execute(prmName) <BR> <BR> %&#062; <BR><BR> I keep getting the following messages -- Arguments are of the wrong type, are out of order, or are in conflict with one another<BR> It is a ADODB.Connection error but no where can I find out how to fix it. This is just test code and once it&#039s fixed I&#039ll work on my production code.<BR><BR> I have substituted SQLOLEDB.1 for my provider and that doesn&#039t work either. I can add a Data Connection and Data Command to my Vis Interdev project and run the queries from the data windows, but as soon as I try to execute this in code, it dies.<BR><BR>I&#039m at wit&#039s end as to what&#039s going on. The only thing I can think of is that the data came from an Import from AcuCOBOL&#039s Vision file format. The only argument against that is that I can manipulate the data with SQL Server 7.0&#039 s Query Analyzer and as I said VisInterdev. ( I can also use the data in VB6.0&#039s data window and drag & drop the Command)<BR><BR>