Default READ THIS

A while back, I was browsing these newsgroups, just like you are now, and <BR> came across an article similar to this <BR> that said you could make thousands of CASH within weeks with only an <BR> initial investment of <BR> $5.00 plus stamps! So I thought, "Yeah, right, this must be a scam!" But <BR> like most of us I was curious and kept <BR> reading. It said that if you send $5.00 to the first names addresses listed in the article, you could make thousands <BR> in a very short period of time. You <BR> then place your own name and address at the bottom of the list at #3, and <BR> post the article to at least 300 <BR> newsgroups. (There are about 32,000 of them out there and that&#039s quite a <BR> large market pool). No catch, that was <BR> it. Even though the investment was a measly $5, I had three questions that <BR> needed to be answered before I could <BR> get involved in this sort of thing. <BR><BR> 1. IS THIS REALLY LEGAL? <BR> I called a lawyer first. The lawyer was a little sceptical that I would <BR> actually make any CASH but he said it WAS <BR> LEGAL if I wanted to try it. I told him it sounded a lot like a chain <BR> letter but the details of the system (SEE <BR> BELOW) actually made it a legitimate legal business. <BR><BR> 2. IS OK WITH THE POST OFFICE OR IS IT MAIL FRAUD? I called them: <BR> 1-800-725-2161 and they <BR> confirmed THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! (See 18, h sections1302 NS 1341 of <BR> Postal Lottery Laws). This <BR> clarifies the program of collecting names and addresses for a mailing list. <BR><BR> 3. IS IT RIGHT? Well, everyone who sends me 5$ has a good chance of <BR> getting A LOT of CASH ... a much <BR> better chance than buying a lottery ticket!!! <BR><BR> So, having these questions answered, I invested EXACTLY $5.+ postage <BR> stamps ... and boy am I glad I did!!! <BR> Within 7 days, I started getting CASH in the mail! I was shocked! I figured <BR> it would end soon and didn&#039t give it <BR> another thought. But the CASH continued coming in. In my first week I made <BR> between $20 to $30. <BR> By the end of the second week I had a made a total of $1,000.00. In the <BR> third week I had over $10,000.00 and it <BR> was still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of <BR> just over $42,000 and it&#039s still coming <BR> in ..... <BR> It&#039s certainly worth $5.00 and 1 stamp !!! <BR><BR> Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the <BR> information off of it as you need it. I <BR> promise you that if you follow the directions exactly, that you will start <BR> making more CASH than you thought <BR> possible by doing something so easy! <BR><BR> Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully! (print it out or download <BR> it.) Follow the simple directions and <BR> watch the CASH come in! It&#039s easy. It&#039s legal. <BR> And, your investment is only $5.00 (Plus postage) <BR><BR> IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not illegal; <BR> and it is virtually no risk - it really <BR> works!!!! If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will <BR> receive extraordinary dividends. <BR><BR>MAILING LIST<BR><BR>1- Dave Sanderson<BR> P.O. box 82085<BR> Lachenaie (Que) (Canada)<BR> J6X 4B2<BR><BR>2- Steve Palmer<BR> 751 w.97th st Apt 6c<BR> NY , ny USA<BR> 10025-6244<BR><BR>3- Tom Breton<BR> 966 west alamo drive<BR> chandler <BR> AZ 85225-2191<BR><BR><BR>Here are the 4 easy steps to success: <BR> <BR>*1. Send 5$ to the first name on the list <BR>*2. Put your name in the third position on the list( the 3 name become 2, the 2 name become 1)<BR>*3. Copy this message and send it to news group,message board.<BR>*4. You will start getting responses within 1-2 weeks, it depends. <BR><BR> ***ALSO REMEMBER*** <BR> SEND YOUR $5 OUT TO FIRST NAME ON THE LIST, <BR> EVEN IF THEY ARE NOT FROM THE U.S. <BR><BR> WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??? <BR> $$$!!!$$$!!!$$$!!!$$$!!!$$$!!!$$$!!!$$$!!!$$$!!!$$ $!!! <BR><BR> GOOD LUCK!!!<BR>

brightmaster Guest

Default Do not belive this crab

This is a shameless post for all of the stupid people that belive in earning money for nothing.<BR>There is always an end of the line and by the way..<BR>IT IS ILLEGAL IN EUROPE!!!<BR><BR>So keep your minds clean and continue programming<BR><BR>(Brain)

ASPNutter Guest

Default Agree

Totally agree

Default What has this to do with ASP

This is called pyramid selling and is fine as long as you are at the top of the list or can get everyone to mail you. But if are at the end of the pyramid i.e. no one will take up the offer after you then you&#039ll get nothing. There was a big scandle in Eastern Europe about this with people rioting - I think it was Albania.