A while back, I was browsing these newsgroups, just like you are now, and <BR> came across an article similar to this <BR> that said you could make thousands of CASH within weeks with only an <BR> initial investment of <BR> $5.00 plus stamps! So I thought, "Yeah, right, this must be a scam!" But <BR> like most of us I was curious and kept <BR> reading. It said that if you send $5.00 to the first names addresses listed in the article, you could make thousands <BR> in a very short period of time. You <BR> then place your own name and address at the bottom of the list at #3, and <BR> post the article to at least 300 <BR> newsgroups. (There are about 32,000 of them out there and that&#039s quite a <BR> large market pool). No catch, that was <BR> it. Even though the investment was a measly $5, I had three questions that <BR> needed to be answered before I could <BR> get involved in this sort of thing. <BR><BR> 1. IS THIS REALLY LEGAL? <BR> I called a lawyer first. The lawyer was a little sceptical that I would <BR> actually make any CASH but he said it WAS <BR> LEGAL if I wanted to try it. I told him it sounded a lot like a chain <BR> letter but the details of the system (SEE <BR> BELOW) actually made it a legitimate legal business. <BR><BR> 2. IS OK WITH THE POST OFFICE OR IS IT MAIL FRAUD? I called them: <BR> 1-800-725-2161 and they <BR> confirmed THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! (See 18, h sections1302 NS 1341 of <BR> Postal Lottery Laws). This <BR> clarifies the program of collecting names and addresses for a mailing list. <BR><BR> 3. IS IT RIGHT? Well, everyone who sends me 5$ has a good chance of <BR> getting A LOT of CASH ... a much <BR> better chance than buying a lottery ticket!!! <BR><BR> So, having these questions answered, I invested EXACTLY $5.+ postage <BR> stamps ... and boy am I glad I did!!! <BR> Within 7 days, I started getting CASH in the mail! I was shocked! I figured <BR> it would end soon and didn&#039t give it <BR> another thought. But the CASH continued coming in. In my first week I made <BR> between $20 to $30. <BR> By the end of the second week I had a made a total of $1,000.00. In the <BR> third week I had over $10,000.00 and it <BR> was still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of <BR> just over $42,000 and it&#039s still coming <BR> in ..... <BR> It&#039s certainly worth $5.00 and 1 stamp !!! <BR><BR> Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the <BR> information off of it as you need it. I <BR> promise you that if you follow the directions exactly, that you will start <BR> making more CASH than you thought <BR> possible by doing something so easy! <BR><BR> Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully! (print it out or download <BR> it.) Follow the simple directions and <BR> watch the CASH come in! It&#039s easy. It&#039s legal. <BR> And, your investment is only $5.00 (Plus postage) <BR><BR> IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not illegal; <BR> and it is virtually no risk - it really <BR> works!!!! If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will <BR> receive extraordinary dividends. <BR><BR>MAILING LIST<BR><BR>1- Dave Sanderson<BR> P.O. box 82085<BR> Lachenaie (Que) (Canada)<BR> J6X 4B2<BR><BR>2- Steve Palmer<BR> 751 w.97th st Apt 6c<BR> NY , ny USA<BR> 10025-6244<BR><BR>3- Tom Breton<BR> 966 west alamo drive<BR> chandler <BR> AZ 85225-2191<BR><BR><BR>Here are the 4 easy steps to success: <BR> <BR>*1. Send 5$ to the first name on the list <BR>*2. Put your name in the third position on the list( the 3 name become 2, the 2 name become 1)<BR>*3. Copy this message and send it to news group,message board.<BR>*4. You will start getting responses within 1-2 weeks, it depends. <BR><BR> ***ALSO REMEMBER*** <BR> SEND YOUR $5 OUT TO FIRST NAME ON THE LIST, <BR> EVEN IF THEY ARE NOT FROM THE U.S. <BR><BR> WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??? <BR> $$$!!!$$$!!!$$$!!!$$$!!!$$$!!!$$$!!!$$$!!!$$$!!!$$ $!!! <BR><BR> GOOD LUCK!!!<BR>