shopping cart space (Not enough space on temporary

Thread: shopping cart space (Not enough space on temporary

Default shopping cart space (Not enough space on temporary

hello my name is Chris. My e-mail is<BR>I am doing a shopping cart that involves the sale of hats, you can view it at<BR><BR>I f I choose many hats to add into the shopping cart, it gives me the following message:<BR><BR>Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error &#039 8007000e&#039 <BR>[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Not enough space on temporary disk. <BR>/merk/addtocart.asp, line 239 <BR><BR>I think this is the reason why my update button does not work. <BR>I have an update button (you see it on the page after you add items to the cart)<BR>Every time you click on this button it would update the quantity for an item for which the quantity has been changed. And, if the user puts in 0 as the quantity, it is supposed to delete that item. If I have too many items and I put 0 for all the quantities I would still get the above message.<BR><BR>I do not know what that message exactly means. I hope you can explain to me, and maybe tell me a way of fixing it.<BR><BR>I am sure that my code to delete when the update button is clicked works, because when I have a small number of items it deletes perfectly. (try it out)<BR><BR>But when I have a large amount of items, I get that message.<BR>I also get the above message when I try to add many items at the same time.<BR><BR>I really hope you can help me.<BR><BR>thank you!<BR>

Karl Guest

Default RE: Hummmm...

It really seems as though you&#039ve just ran out of either system resources (ram) or storage room (hard drive).<BR><BR>if you have access to the server you might want to make sure you aren&#039t limiting how much memory/space is allocated to your database. If you don&#039t have access to it, you might want to ask someone who does if you&#039ve reached your limit.<BR><BR>--<BR>Karl